So I didn’t actually do much on the pro-d day but I do have experience in audio and visual editing. All through highschool I really believed I could make it as a singer on YouTube and while now I don’t think I’ll be “making it big” any time soon I have definitely edited both videos to go up there and audio to go to SoundCloud. I’ve linked a video that I created for work last year which also displays my super amazing (sarcasm) ability to make gifs and edit those into videos. However, that video was also had a few things added by the media team at my work before publishing.

One thing I really enjoy doing is creating harmonies which obviously requires multiple tracks (and multiple takes). Here is a song I put up a few years ago, there is harmony as well as a separate guitar track that I had to splice together. The video was put together with iMovie with the audio file imported from Garageband. (You also now have my YouTube channel… so have fun with that.

The programs I most use now are iMovie and Garageband. I think they are relatively simple to use if you don’t need to do anything complicated and they come free with apple products which I have. I also just downloaded OBS and have added a video here showing me using it for the first time.

And as promised here is a tutorial for this program from How To Tech: